Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph V12 Concours Edition
- VERY RARE CONCOURS EDITION - #20 of 22 -
Gold Coast Maserati Alfa Romeo is proud to announce the arrival of this stunning Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph. Finished in Dark Blue over Blue and Beige leather, the Silver Seraph has been driven very few easy miles throughout its life. Originally sold new in California, it has been expertly maintained ever since. Do not miss the rare opportunity to add this Concours Edition to your collection, as only 22 units were ever produced.
This Silver Seraph Concours Edition is equipped with:
- Rear bottle cooler/fridge.
- Wood veneered cocktail cabinets
- Veneered picnic tables with Spirit of Ecstasy emblem
- Unique wood treatment with South American Tulip Wood Crossbanding and Bubinga veneer inlay
- Under hood Concours package: highly polished ram pipes and plenum chambers, painted rocker covers in black and painted engine badges in blue
- Rear quarter panel Concours Edition badges, Concours Edition numbered badge recessed into veneered radio panel
- Wood steering wheel
- Wood veneered seat switch surrounds
- Veneered door panels
- Rear vanity mirrors
- Heated and power rear seats
- Chrome Rolls Royce wheels
If you are in the market for a Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph, please call or email us today.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2001 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.