Bentley Flying Spur
Ferrari Maserati Alfa Romeo of Fort Lauderdale is proud to present this gorgeous Bentley Flying Spur. Finished in Dark Sapphire over Magnolia hides, the Flying Spur has been carefully driven by ONE PREVIOUS OWNER. Expertly maintained by authorized Bentley dealers, it is in pristine condition from top to bottom. The Flying Spur was well-respected throughout its life and it shows!
This Bentley has been specified with:
- Multimedia Specification ($7,300)
- 21-inch Polished Ten-Spoke Propeller Wheels ($5,560)
- Wood and Hide 3-Spoke Steering Wheel ($2,940)
- Veneered Picnic Tables with Vanity Mirrors ($2,380)
- Seat Piping ($2,335)
- Rear View Camera ($1,215)
- Bright Chromed Lower Bumper Matrix ($1,155)
- Glass Solar Sunroof ($1,050)
- Space Saving Spare Wheel ($670)
- Embroidered Bentley Emblems to Headrests ($640)
- 6-CD Changer ($640)
- Knurled Sports Gear Lever ($565)
- Drilled Alloy Sports Foot Pedals ($565)
- Deep Pile Overmats to Front and Rear ($480)
- Steering Column Mounted Gear Selectors ($400)
- Contrast Binding to Overmats ($220)
The Bentley Flying Spur is the driver's 4-door ultra-luxury sedan. It benefits from the same fine craftsmanship and incredible comfort as the Bentley Mulsanne, while featuring heightened driving dynamics and an even more incredible drivetrain. A delightful turbocharged 12-cylinder engine routes its 616HP to an all-wheel-drive system to ensure excellent road manners in all weather conditions. Rear seating is extremely spacious and the Flying Spur has plenty of room for five adults and their luggage. It is visually stunning and the bodywork is a splendid marriage of modern, chiseled lines and retro touches.
If you are in the market for a Bentley Flying Spur, please call or email us today.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.